Preserving dewy, youthful skin is definitely the number one skincare concern for most women. Vitamins, antioxidants, minerals and other nutrients are needed to maintain skin’s suppleness and luminosity, and Lemongrass Spa offers two anti-aging botanical blends to meet these needs. Kamedis skin products are formulated with botanicals used in traditional Chinese medicine — botanicals that have been renowned for their ability to support good health for hundreds, even thousands, of years. We began our work with botanicals by mapping the properties of hundreds of extracts. We then chose the dozens that demonstrated the greatest positive impact on skin.
Most people require a daily face crème to help balance and maintain hydration, regardless of skin type. While using a crème formulated for the body won’t harm your face, you’re missing out on the anti-aging benefits of a concentrated formula made with specific skincare concerns in mind. We offer face crèmes formulated for normal, dry and oily/blemished skin, and each recipe is improved with a botanical mix to focus on fine lines, uneven skin tone, rough consistency and other indicators of aging.
Botanical Complex found in the Face Crème with Botanicals, Gentle Face Crème, Tea Tree Face Crème and Original Cucumber Vision Crème with Witch Hazel includes:
- Calendula Flower Draw out: Used for centuries in wound care due to purported anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiseptic and antimicrobial properties; believed to assist in skin’s usage of proteins and collagen production.
- Chamomile Flower Draw out: Soothes and neutralizes inflamed skin and used in the treatment of pores and skin conditions such as eczema dermatitis.
- Rose Draw out: Cleansing and astringent properties help calm dry and sensitive skin.
- White Willow Bark Draw out: The primary active compound in white willow bark is salicin. In the body, salicin can be converted into salicylic acid, which has powerful effects as an anti-inflammatory and pain-reliever.
- Red Clover Draw out: High concentration of vitamin C and minerals such as niacin, phosphorous and magnesium help reduce redness and itching from minor pores and skin irritations.
- Elderflower Draw out: Packed with powerful antioxidants to battle free radical damage; used for anti-aging, smoothing complexion, reducing inflammation and dry epidermis.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride: Mixture of fatty acids produced from coconut oil and vegetable glycerin used to prevent and restore dampness loss.
- Bulgarian Lavender: Lavender has a long history of use in skin care including treating burns up and rashes due to a variety of restorative properties such as anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and antibacterial.
- Rose Geranium: Helps balance oil production, improve blood circulation to pores and skin, works as an antiseptic and anti-inflammatory and is often used in the treatment of acne, bruises, dermatitis, slashes, uses up and dermatitis.
- Carrot Seed Essential oil: Stimulates flow and toxin removal, which helps improve elasticity, plus has antiviral and antiseptic properties to help combat blemishes.
Beyond a balanced diet, serums will be the perfect delivery system for providing the nutrition your skin layer needs. Serums apply a focused dose of vitamin supplements, nutrients, and antioxidants to your skin. Light and fast absorbing, these elixirs penetrate the internal levels of the dermis for a long-lasting impact and can be utilized with all epidermis types. Lemongrass Spa enhances its GREEN TEA EXTRACT Antioxidant and Organic ANTI-AGING Serums with an important oil mix and anti-aging complex to improve the rejuvenating results. There are noticeable advantages of the daily use of serum including suppler epidermis, natural vibrancy, softer and smoother appearance.